Strong Two-factor Authentication and Password/Identity Management is a competitive gain, not just a cost these days.
A breach a week is fairly common in today’s online world. A strong Two-factor Authentication and Password/Identity Management solution is not only a competitive differentiator but a must have these days, not a nice to have. Your customers, partners and employees may already be asking for it, or expecting it in some cases.
- Do employees use the same password for ever account?
- Does your company soley rely on usernames and passwords ?
- Do suppliers and partners all have the same of similar passwords?
- Does IT use strong passwords for backend system access?
- Weak, Lost or Shared Passwords?
- Fragmented Identity Structures?
- Who has access to what resources?
- Is your company compliant with industry standard regulations?
Quantifying the value of technology in general is often an undertaking and can be elusive at best. However, breaking down the elements and need for a strong Two-factor Authentication and Password/Identity Management solution is very clear. Think about it, if you were a customer or partner of two similar companies would you favor one over the other knowing that one of them has your best interest in mind, and has implemented a security solution that is going to keep their accounts safe and your company out of the weekly breach report? If your like most, the answer is a resounding YES!
Find out for yourself why more and more companies are relying on AuthEntry to keep their customers, partners and employees safe from password related data breaches!